An Awesome Cooking Experience with Black Garlic

I believe; if you can read, then you can cook!
How is the result? Depend how often you cook.

My cooking routine starts at 5 am, every weekdays.
Family breakfast should be ready by 6.15 am & my children lunch box have to be ready by 6.40 am. Can you imagine how busy my kitchen is every morning?
Cooking for dinner, starts around 5 to 5.30 pm.
Thank God, we're so blessed that we still have time to gather in our dining table, almost every night.
Not many Jakartans are as lucky as us.

Homemade food connect us for years, and we never run out of idea for our dining table conversation. We shared our daily activities story while enjoying our meal.

IMG_2609ChicSnWM
Chicken Schnitzel with with Cream Cheese Sauce &Egg Salad.

Cooking everyday....
Honestly it's not an easy job, especially after a long day of photo-shoot and a long journey driving home. Sometimes I run out of idea what to cook, or just tired with the preparation.

Come-on... I'm not a supermom!

So, when I get a change to cook from ready-to-cook ingredients, ...I'm so excited.
When I find out the result from the simple steps are so good, I'm speechless.
Thank God for the great innovative idea.

See the picture above, Chicken Schnitzel with Cream Cheese Sauce and Egg Salad.
Guess, how long did I prepare those meals?

Less than 30 minutes!

IMG_2650ChicSnWM

Shopping? Choosing the ingredients?
Blackgarlic did it for me.
I just need to choose and order the menu, receive the 'happy box' and cook it using the very detailed recipe that was prepared by Blackgarlic.

The amount of each ingredient were measured exactly as much as we need. No waste ingredients.

IMG_2439MacCheeseWM

This Mac & Cheese with Carrot Muffins for snack are the Kids menu from Blackgarlic. This is my daughter's all time favorite. She is a pasta lover, and when she's so happy with this meals.

BG3

Preparing our children's favorite meal at home is easier now with just some simple steps, again, in less than 30 minutes, turning our dining table became a full-of-joy arena. 
All of us really like this meal and ... I feel like I'm a #mamajagoan. Actually, I'm not.


IMG_3066FishFingers

Crispy Fish Finger with Baked Potato Wedges and Yoghurt for Snack.
This Kids Menu just needs less than 30 minutes to be ready on the dining table. Just put on the oven tray and leave for about 15 minutes.
Simple preparation for hungry kids.

IMG_3098lasagna

Preparing Lasagna without baking it?

Yes. I tried this innovative method to cook delicious Black Garlic Lasagna. If you don't have oven at home, or you want to make lasagna in the camping ground... this meal fits for you.
I have to say, I'm amazed with the innovative method from Blackgarlic.

bg4
Something that I never imagined before. Simply follow the instruction on the recipe, voila... in 20 minutes of cooking, the lasagna is ready to be served. A very smart idea.

Delicious? Yes!

BG1

What is Blackgarlic?

Blackgarlic provides the daily meals management service; make the cooking plan, shop the ingredients, prepare inside the box #antifoodwaste, (we make the payment), delivery to our home...
We just need to cook. Simple and very easy.

Sending inside a very good packaging box with the very informative store instruction.

IMG_2158BGinstruction

If you're interested to get awesome cooking experience like me, please simply order to http://blackgarlic.id/ and you can use the voucher code BGVANIA, and you will get IDR 100.000 discount for minimum order of IDR 200.000.

Enjoy, Happy Simple Cooking!

Comments

Putra Agung said…
That's Pizza!! :D